Our group fitness program is very popular, and booking ahead is important to secure your spot in the class.
- Bookings open 3 days in advance.
- Customers can hold a maximum of 7 future class bookings, at any one time.
- We understand life can get busy, if for some reason you cannot make your booked class please cancel your class through the online portal or contact us so we can open up the booking for someone else.
- If you fail to show up for 2 classes in the same week, we will issue you with a warning. If you fail to show up for 3 classes in the same week, you will be issued with a 1 week suspension from group fitness
- A cancellation made within 1hr of the class will be considered a no show, and you will be issued with a warning.
- For health and safety reasons, please do not enter the studio before your instructor marks your name off their attendance list.
- Please arrive 5mins prior to your class commencing. Once the class has commenced, you will not be permitted to join. This is to minimise risk of injury by participating in the warm-up, and avoid disruption to other participants.
- Please bring your own yoga mat and reformer pilates socks when attending wellbeing classes, including yoga, pilates, body balance and reformer pilates