UPDATED 23 JUNE, 2021
New Covid guidelines and restrictions have been announced today, and will be enforced within our centres from 4pm 23 June, 2021.
The health and safety of our customers and our community are the highest priority, and all guidelines are in place with this in mind.
New guidelines and restrictions announced include;
- 4sqm per person rules apply at both indoor and outdoor centres. Maximum capacity signage will be displayed around the centres
- The decision has been made to pause all group fitness classes up to and including June 30.
- All indoor sporting competitions and stadium bookings will be cancelled
- Masks are mandatory for all members and customers, excluding when swimming.
- Lap lane capacities for structured programming (e.g squads) will be in place, including;
- Maximum 12 people per 50m lane
- Maximum 6 people per 25m lane
- Lap lane capacities for the general public will be in place, including
- Maximum 10 people per 50m lane
- Maximum 5 people per 25m lane
- Learn to Swim, School holiday intensives and Squads will continue to operate as normal
- All parents and spectators must be wearing masks, and observe 1.5m social distancing guidelines
- Additional cleaners have been rostered on, and increased cleaning of all areas and equipment will take place, including;
- Learn to swim equipment
- Gym equipment
- Fitness centre golden rules will be strictly enforced
- Towel: All customers training in the fitness centre must have a towel with them
- Distance: Please maintain a safe distance of 1.5m between one another
- Sanitise: Sanitise your hands before and after your workout
- Wipe: Wipe down all equipment after use
We thank you for your understanding through these difficult times as we adhere to the NSW government regulations.
If you have even the mildest symptoms, such as a headache, fatigue, cough, sore throat or runny nose, please get tested.
Let's work hard together as a community to stop the spread! We look forward to seeing you at one of our centres soon!