It is important if you are intending to visit the centre to swim that you are familiar with the process and measures in place, and adhere to the COVID safe rules during your visit.
The NSW Government does not require staff or patrons to be vaccinated to attend the pools.
When attending an outdoor pool
- You will be required to check-in using our QR code and your Service NSW app prior to entry
- Please adhere to 1.5m social distancing
- You can attend in groups of up to 5 people if fully vaccinated, or groups of 2 people if unvaccinated
- Contactless payment is encouraged
Conditions of Use
- The pools will be available for lap swimming, recreational swimming, lane walking and children’s swimming
- Freeplay/recreational swimming lane available between 9am-5pm
- Bookings are not required, however, the centre will have a capacity of 1 person per 4 square metres
- A ‘swim’n’go’ policy will be in place. Sun lounging around the pool area will not be permitted
- Seating remains closed
- Changerooms will remain closed, however, accessible toilets and outdoor showers are available
- Visits are limited to a maximum of 2 hours
At this moment, under the current public health order, indoor aquatic centres and gyms remain closed.
Our teams are passionate about seeing people fulfil their fitness goals, and we are excited to get Sydney moving again. We look forward to welcoming the community of Sydney back into our pools.
Want to re-activate your 360 membership?